Position Title: Analyst
Location: World Trade Center – Chao Yang District - Beijing
The Analyst role is an exciting research position in a fast-growing global firm with opportunities to work closely with business and investment leaders that are driving industry throughout the world.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Quickly search and identify Industry Experts and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) population by efficiently capturing and digesting industry overview and business features which is related to clients’ investment projects
• Qualify Experts and KOLs candidates through accurately understanding their professional background and expertise and create biography profiles for clients to review
• Establish solid consulting partnership with Experts and KOLs spanning various industries through proactive sales approach, such as cold-calling, email correspondence, industry and networking referrals and professional associations, etc.
• Support research team by building knowledge bases along multiple industries and actively track market dynamics/trends in and outside daily work
• Support GLG research team with efficiency, responsibility and ownership
Gerson Lehrman Group attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism. Every team member is expected to bring value and insight to our business.
• Bachelor’s degree, or above from top universities
• Intellectual curiosity in investments and industries
• Working experience in relevant product industry or relevant consulting firms will be a plus
• Outstanding networking abilities over telephone, e-mail, new media and in-person
• Excellent communication in both English and Mandarin Chinese
• Innovative thinking and strong problem solving skills
• Successful track record working in a team environment
• Abilities of multi-task working under pressure to meet timeline, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to details
If you would like to apply for this position or find out more, please send both your Chinese and English CV to email@example.com.
GLG is transforming the way the world’s top professionals share expertise and learn. GLG curates custom learning experiences among professionals and thought leaders across fields, within a rigorous compliance framework. GLG promotes knowledge exchange through conversations, small group convenings, mentorships, surveys, and other interactions with its network of more than 375,000 experts. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG is the world’s largest membership for professional learning and expertise. Its 850 employees work in 21 offices in 12 countries.
Our mission is to transform the way the world’s top professionals gather and share expertise -- and teach and learn.
To find out more, visit www.GLG.it or follow @GLG
Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program and a generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or any other security that may present a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest. GLG also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
GLG is an equal opportunity employer.
Gerson Lehrman Group (Asia) Ltd.
23F Hong Kong New World Tower
300 Middle Huaihai Road
Shanghai, China 200020
Gerson Lehrman Group(GLG) 提供全面的专家网络管理系统。它的服务和网络环境的软件帮助世界领先的金融服务公司、咨询公司、集团公司和非赢利机构通过访问全球的美国格理集团专家团成员来寻找、参与和管理它们专属的专家网络。平均每月有 18,000 多名专家参与美国格理集团项目。